LIFE IS UNPREDICTABLE, CROSSFIT PREPARES YOU FOR THE REAL WORLD
CrossFit Group Classes
It’s our main focus and our go-to training program. (It’s in our name after all!) You’ll be participating in group classes utilizing the CrossFit methodologies outlined below.
- Nutrition: This lays the foundation for fitness and health. You can’t outrun a bad diet…
- Metabolic Conditioning: More than simply, “cardio” but a good way to think of it.
- Gymnastics: Think building a stable core and improving your balance.
- Weightlifting and Throwing: You already lift weights everyday. It could b a box from the garage, your purse out of the car, or a child from the floor.
- Sport: Yep. Sometimes we play games. We change it up everyday.
What to Expect
Workouts can be adjusted in weight, intensity, and certain mechanics in order to scale to the experience and fitness levels of any individual, be it a total fitness beginner or elite competitive CrossFitter. This is the reason this program gets acclaim from military personnel, professional athletes, soccer Moms, Dads and grandparents alike.
All of our CrossFit Group Classes are coach-led and follow a planned progression roughly 60 minutes in duration and follow this basic structure:
Every single class has a trained coach and specialist will guide you through a warm up, mobility exercises, movement instruction, and demonstration for the workout. Finally you’ll start our “Workout Of the Day” (WOD) while the coach will supervise, correct, and encourage you.
Complete one of the options in our Fundamentals Program.
Sign Up For Your Free Trial!
Select your location below